11.08.2008

Mini weekend post

Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by and for your comments and e-mails- I’m really sorry if I don’t reply to all of them but I just want you to know that I truly appreciate them and they totally make my day :)

Now, here is A Little Bit of Luck





by Artistic Creations

Her shop is full of striking silver pieces-definitely a place to bookmark for when you need a unique present for that special someone.

(image by Artistic Creations)

and a mini list of giveaways:

Soule Mama is giving away three necklaces from Lisa Leonard! (ends Nov. 9)

Handmade Shop Talk by AlwaysAmy is giving away 3 Scrabble Tile Pendants by JesseJane (ends Nov. 12)

Win 1 of 11 prizes from several shops over at LoveEtsyFeedback (ends Nov. 15)

The Mom Chronicles is Giving Away a $25 Gift Certificate to YumYum Bubblegum's Etsy Shop (ends Nov. 14)

My Hiding Place In Cyberspace is hosting a giveaway for an 8x8 art print from etsy artist DrenchedInWhite (ends Nov. 21)

BookShipper is giving away “Secrets to Happiness” by Sarah Dunn (ends Nov. 25)

Mom Dot is giving away a One Step Ahead play mat (ends Nov. 16)

Little Window Shoppe is giving away a bottle of Soy Linen and Body Spray (ends Nov. 16)

2 comments:

Haasiegirl said...

thankyou for the shoutout!

trisha
momdot

Digital Misfit said...

Thank you for sharing my giveaway :)

Heidi
aka Digital Misfit - My Hiding Place In Cyberspace