1.17.2009

TGI SATURDAY!

Hello everyone! I’m so glad it’s Saturday and I’m going to be even happier tomorrow, because a new week starts and this was definitely not my week.


I won’t bore you with all the details, but I will tell you that I found out the hard way that broken toes are not put in a cast. Did you all know this? Apparently some tape and advice to stay off your foot is all you get.


Anyway, I will be sitting around the house all week and I’m going to be using some of that time to update with new giveaways.


For now, I would like to let you know that the Posh Baby Bowtique giveaway listed here, has been extended and will be running until Monday (January 19) night- I will announce the winner Tuesday morning.


Tuesday also happens to be the last day to get your special discount over at Posh Baby Bowtique- so be sure to stop by!


I’ll be back later today with your giveaways!

3 comments:

trish said...

I found that out myself a few years ago:( I don't really remember much, just that it hurts, and my Dr. gave me this weird,ugly flip flop looking thing to wear also.
take care and hope you feel better!
Trish

Chelsey said...

I had been wondering if you were under the weather or something... I broke my toe when I was a teen and had to hobble around for a while.

I hope you're on the mend soon!

AmandaSue said...

Wow I'm sorry to hear your hurt, I hope you get some rest and relaxation and I wish you lots of healing! Take Care!