3.21.2011

Big news!

Hello friends!

I have been bursting with the desire to share some special news with all of you- and I am so happy to finally be able to post this:



My husband and I are expecting our first baby in the Fall! I’m going to be a Mom!!!!

I have been slacking lately with postings- because honestly I have been exhausted. I didn’t know it was possible to sleep so much and still be tired. Thankfully, my energy is returning and I am no longer puking my guts out everyday- so I feel like myself again.

Some of you had e-mailed asking for an update on my wisdom tooth surgery- well, I didn’t post any more about it because it is being put on hold until after baby arrives.

Thank you for your patience with me these past few weeks- and don’t worry this will not become a mommy blog- I know you come here to get the scoop on giveaways not babies! Instead, I hope to get my act together with my personal blog soon, that way I can share baby news with those interested over there.

Happy Monday everyone- giveaways are coming up shortly!

20 comments:

KT said...

How exciting!! Congratulations. :) So excited for you.

Atypical Girl said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you both!

Maria said...

Thank you! It's still a bit surreal to me, but I am absolutely thrilled :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Aw, congrats!! That's awesome.

-Lauren

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats! Best of luck!

Sarah said...

Great news!!! congrats! :)

Blogging ExtraLite said...

Congratulations! What an exciting chapter in your life!! Wish you both the best of luck.

April said...

Congratulations!!

Mammamoiselle said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news for you & your husband!!! All the best !!

Mie said...

Omg CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you.

Zoƫ said...

Congrats! Very exciting news! Being a first time mom myself recently, it sure is a lot of fun and an amazing experience! You will love it! :)

irishdancer2459 said...

Congratulations!! What wonderful news!

Cameron said...

What happy, happy news!!! Sending tons of hugs and congratulations your way!!!

The Favour Shoppe said...

congratulations!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

OMG!! congrats hun!! i am soo happy for you!!! :)

Leslie M. said...

I am so HAPPY for you Maria!! Congratulations!!!!
Leslie
Leslie Loves Veggies
http://leslielovesveggies.net/2011/03/teamotions-tea-giveaway/

Meegs said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news.

Leslie R. said...

Congrats!!

Kaylie said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!!!!
Best wishes for you guys :P

Seattlemom said...

I remember how excited I felt too when I got those positives on the pregnancy tests. Congratulations! Blessings to your family1