6.10.2011

Sponsor Shout Out: Runway Rundown!

Before signing off for the weekend I wanted to welcome all of our new readers. I realized today that we have over 1,800 followers!!! How cool is that? I still remember when I published my first list and was so happy to get my first reader!

I also want to give a special shout out to one of our lovely sponsors that has supported this little blog for a very long time: Runway Rundown!

Their website proves that you can look great and wear the hottest new fashion trends without breaking the bank.




and they don't only give out tips on how to get runway looks for less, they also host amazing giveaways like this one:



Runway Rundown is giving away a $250 gift card to ASOS!

To enter this giveaway, click here.

(ends July 1)

Be sure to bookmark their page to keep up with all of the new giveaways and posts.



want to become a sponsor? check out our rates here.

No comments: