6.24.2012

Ebates: make money while you shop & a clarification!

Last time I posted about the Ebates $10 gift card offer, I got a couple of e-mails asking me if I am making money by promoting Ebates.

The answer is yes. Every time someone signs up for Ebates using my referral link and makes a purchase of $25 or more, they get a $10 gift card and I get $5.

I am sorry that I hadn't thought about making it clear before. Working on this blog takes time. The ads on here, the featured giveaway spots and the offers I post with my referral links all provide me with a small compensation for my time.

I am working on a referral disclosure policy to publish on here- so you will be aware when an offer I post has my referral link included.

I also want to mention that I only promote offers that are legit and are not looking to scam you.

Ebates is a trusted website that I have used for years. It has proven to be worth the few seconds it takes to sign up and the few seconds I use to click through them when I shop online.

You can go directly to the website if you don't want to use my links- but I highly recommend signing up and once you are a member, you can get your own referral link to make money from home.



If you don't have a blog or website to promote this great offer on- you can recommend it to your family and friends!

They can get a $10 gift card bonus to Barnes & Noble, Target, Home Depot, or Magazines.com and YOU will get $5.

Everybody wins!

No comments: